Fluconazole (INN) 150 mg
- In patients with AIDS.
- Systemic candidiasis including disseminated and candidiasis (candidemia, peritonitis).
- Hypersensitivity to fluconazole and / or other azoles
- Big and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Children: available data are too limited to recommend its use.
In patients with known liver and / or kidney damage.
It can cause:
- Gastrointestinal effects: nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- Allergic and skin reactions: rash, severe skin reactions, anaphylactic reactions.
- General effects: headache possibly being related to the product.
- Hepatic effects: increased liver transaminases,
- Usually reversible upon discontinuation of treatment.
- Hematologic: leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
Combinations requiring precautions for use: Alfentamil, oral anticoagulants, sulphonylureas, rifampicin, phényltoïne, cyclosporine, theophylline, zidovudine.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As prescribed by your doctor.
- Treatment: 1-3 capsules per day of 150 mg (6-8 weeks).
- Maintenance treatment: 1gélule day (life in patients with AIDS).
- Esophageal: 1 capsule per day.
- Urinary: 1 capsule per day.
- Peritonitis: 2 capsules per day.
- Candidiasis disseminated: 2 capsules per day.
- Candidaemia: 2 capsules per day.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 05L-213