Tetracycline is a bacteriostatic antibiotic.
Capsules containing 250 mg of tetracycline hydrochloride.
Recommended in the treatment of the following infections:
- Brucellosis, pasteurellosis,
- Lung, genitourinary, and ophthalmic chlamydia,
- Pulmonary and genitourinary mycoplasmas
- ENT and bronchopulmonary Haemophilus influenzae,
- Allergy to antibiotics of the tetracycline family.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Use with caution in patients with hepatic or renal insufficiency.
Overdose puts them at risk of hepatotoxicity.
Because of the risk of photosensitivity, it is advisable to avoid direct exposure to sunlight and UV during treatment should be discontinued at the onset of cutaneous erythema events.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As prescribed by your doctor.
Adult: 1.5 - 2 g per day taken without food in 2-4
taken at regular intervals.
Children below 8 years: 50 mg / kg / day.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-526