Perindopril tert-butylamine 4 mg ..............................
This drug is recommended in:
• the treatment of hypertension,
• the treatment of congestive heart failure,
• the prevention of recurrent stroke, in combination with indapamide.
This drug should not be used in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug, including significant edema type of face,
- Second and third trimesters,
- In children under 15 years
- This medication should generally not be used unless otherwise directed by your doctor during the first trimester of pregnancy, in breastfeeding women.
Potassium-sparing diuretics, potassium salts, lithium and estramustine.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- A dry cough may occur
- Risk of allergic reactions and facial edema
- Risk of allergic reactions in patients on hemodialysis.
Notify your doctor if:
- Kidney or heart failure, diabetes, anthéroschérose (narrowing of the arteries), narrowing of the renal artery
- Hypotension or follow a strict diet "salt".
In case of surgery, the anesthetist to prevent taking this drug.
- Driving and using machines: particular caution should be exercised by drivers of motor véhécules and users of machines, because of the risk of dizziness.
- Headache, fatigue, dizziness, mood disorders and / or sleep, digestive pain, taste disturbance, dry cough.
- Other changes in laboratory tests: small decrease in hemoglobin, low-lying levels of potassium in the blood, increased urea and céatinine in blood.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For adults - orally.
Administration a day before meals.
In any case, strictly comply with the doctor's prescription.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-637