- Lysine 1 mg
- Thiamine or Vitamin B1 15 mg
- Riboflavin or B2 Vititamine 10 mg
- Nicotinamide or Vitamin PP 50 mg
- Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6 5 mg
- Dexpanthenol or 10 mg Vitamin B5
- Vitamin C 100 mg
- Prophylaxis and treatment of deficiencies of vitamins B group, with the exception of vitamin B12.
- Offered in chronic alcoholism and its complications, detoxification.
- Used in high doses in some pain syndromes, particularly neurological.
Known vitamin B1 intolerance.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use vitamin B6 with levodopa if it is associated with an inhibitor of dopa decarboxylase.
- Do not exceed 2g of vitamin B6 per day.
- Possible coloring dark yellow urine with vitamin B2
- Exceptional allergic reaction.
- Peripheral neurological manifestations, especially such paresthesia have been reported after prolonged exposure to high doses of vitamin B6 intake (2 to 3 g / day).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Adult: 2to 4 tablets per day.
- Children: 1 tablet daily.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-731