- Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg
- Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
Symptomatic treatment of painful events over the affections œsogastroduodénales.
Related to the presence of magnesium: severe renal impairment.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- With renal impairment and chronic dialysis, consider the aluminum content (risk of encephalopathy).
- As a precaution, it should take antacids away from other drugs (more than 2 hours and fluoroquinolones, more than 4 hours).
- Magnesium salts can cause diarrhea; high dose and prolonged, there is a risk of hypermagnesaemia.
- Linked to aluminum: phosphorus depletion by prolonged or high-dose use.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1-2 tablets with pain, not to exceed 6 doses per day in adults.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-721