- Aluminum hydroxide 250 mg
- Magnesium trisilicate 350 mg
- Kaolin 50 mg
Antacid in diseases: peptic ulcers and heartburn.
Related to the presence of magnesium: severe renal impairment.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- With renal impairment and chronic dialysis, consider the aluminum content (risk of encephalopathy).
- As a precaution, it should take antacids away from other drugs (more than 2 hours and fluoroquinolones, more than 4 hours).
- Magnesium salts can cause diarrhea; high dose and prolonged, there is a risk of hypermagnesaemia.
- Linked to aluminum: phosphorus depletion by prolonged or high-dose use.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1-2 tablets with pain, 3-4 times / day after meals and before bedtime, not to exceed 6 doses per day in adults.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-726