Phloroglucinol hydrated .................................. 80 mg
- Symptomatic treatment of functional disorders related to the gastrointestinal tract and biliary pain.
- Treatment of spasmodic and sorrowful events acute urinary disorders: renal colic.
- Symptomatic treatment of spasmodic events sorrowful gynecology.
- Adjuvant contractions during pregnancy treatment.
- Hypersensitivity to any component
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
The combination of phloroglucinol with major analgesics such as morphine or derivatives thereof should be avoided because of their effect spasmogen.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Adults: The usual dose is two tablets to be taken at the time of the crisis, repeated in case of major spasms.
Children: 1 tablet 2 times per 24 hours.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-636