Roxithromycin ................................................. ..... 150 mg
They proceed from the antibacterial activity. They are limited to infections due to susceptible organisms defined as:
• Superinfections acute bronchitis
• exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- Gynecological nongonococcal
- Allergy to macrolides
- Ergotamine and dihydroergotamine.
- Bromocriptine, cabergoline.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Gastrointestinal events: nausea, vomiting, stomach pains, bloody diarrhea rarely.
- Dizziness, headache, paresthesia.
- Hypersensitivity Reactions: rash, urticaria, purpura exceptionally.
- Attract the attention of drivers or machine operators on the risks of dizziness.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- In cases of liver failure, the administration of roxithromycin is not recommended. If it is needed, then it warrants regular monitoring of liver tests and possibly a reduction in dosage.
- Renal elimination of the active molecule is low, which allows not modify dosing in renal insufficiency.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
As prescribed by your doctor.
Roxithromycin is administered preferably before meals.
• Adults: 300mg per day or 1 tablet of 150mg morning and evening.
• Severe liver disease: 1 tablet daily.
• Renal impairment: 1 tablet 2 times a day.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 07L-374