Piroxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory group oxicam.
Piroxicam (INN) .............................................. 20mg ........
Rheumatoid arthritis osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, lumbago, periarthritis humeral acute disease of the muscles and
skeleton, severe gout, dysmenorrhea, and postoperative inflammation or pain from injuries.
- Known hypersensitivity to piroxicam and substances of close business, peptic ulcer evolving
- Severe hepatocellular
- Severe renal impairment, children under 15 years.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As prescribed by your doctor.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, low back pain, periarthritis humeral ankylosing spondylitis: one tablet once a day. If necessary the dose may be increased to 30mg.
- Severe diseases of the muscles and skeleton: a dose of two tablets (20mg) once a day for 2 days followed by 20mg once daily for 7-14 days.
- Acute gout Spurts: 40mg once or two times a day.
- Dysmenorrhea: 40mg once daily for two days followed by a dose of 20 mg once daily for 2 days.
Inflammation and after surgical or post injury pain: 40mg once daily for two days followed by 20mg once daily.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-881