Ibuprofen (INN) 200 mg
Pseudoephedrine (INN) 30 mg
Symptomatic treatment of acute rhinitis with nasal congestion, headache and / or fever.
- Children (under 15 years)
- Allergy to a variety of constituents, including ibuprofen and substance close activity like other NSAIDs, aspirin.
- Known allergy to pseudoephedrine.
- Peptic ulcer disease.
- Severe hepatocellular.
- Severe renal impairment.
- Severe heart failure uncontrolled.
- Non-selective MAOIs: risk hypertensive crisis, hyperthermia can be fatal.
- Risk of urinary retention associated with urétroprostatiques disorders.
- Severe coronary.
- Other NSAIDs (including aspirin in high doses in adults), oral anticoagulants, heparins or curative dose in the elderly, sulfonylureas, lithium, methotrexate above 15 mg / week dose guanethidine or product related.
Pregnant women and breast-feeding.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Discontinue treatment for tachycardia, palpitations, nausea.
Gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers.
Ibuprofen linked to:
- In case of eye disorders, occurring during treatment, a complete eye examination should be performed.
- During prolonged treatment, it is recommended to monitor blood counts, liver and renal functions.
Associated with pseudoephedrine:
- As with all sympathomimetic, pseudoephedrine should be used with caution in patients with heart disease, hypertension and hyperthyroidism.
- Do not combine with other sympathomimetic.
Ibuprofen linked to:
- Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, dyspepsia, trouble transit occult bleeding or not; they are even more common than the dose used is high and prolonged treatment.
- Some hypersensitivity reactions:
● Skin: hives, rash, itching, swelling, worsening of chronic urticaria.
● Respiratory: asthma attack
● General: angioedema, anaphylactic shock
- Neurological: dizziness and headache
Pseudoephedrine related to:
- Dry mouth, palpitation, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, sweating, agitation
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, vomiting.
- Urinary disorders (dysuria, retention) particularly if urétroprostatiques disorders.
- The attention of drivers véhécules or operating machinery should be drawn to the possibility of dizziness and blurred vision.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For adults only (over 15 years)
The initial dose is 1 to 2 tablets then, if necessary, decision may be renewed without exceeding the maximum dose of 4 tablets per day. The maximum duration of treatment is 5 days.
The tablets should be swallowed whole and not chewed with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-594