- Thiamine (INN) or vitamin B1 hydrochloride 250mg
- Pyridoxine (INN) or vitamin B6 hydrochloride 250mg
- Cyanocobalamin (INN) or vitamin B12 1000μg
- Prophylaxis and treatment of conditions of nutritional deficiency in B vitamins in combination with other vitamins in this group include deficiencies caused by chronic alcoholism.
- Used in the treatment of pain in neurological and neuromuscular component.
History of allergy to cobalamin known to live intolerance. B1.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1comprimé 2 or 3 times a day, swallowed whole at the beginning or in the middle of the meal.
The duration of treatment varies according to the condition in question from a few days to several weeks.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-593