● Thiamine (INN) or vitamin B1 hydrochloride 125 mg
● Pyridoxine (INN) or vitamin B6 hydrochloride 125 mg
● Cyanocobalamin (INN) or 500 mcg vitamin B12
- Prophylaxis and treatment of conditions of nutritional deficiency in B vitamins in combination with other vitamins in this group include deficiencies caused by chronic alcoholism.
- Used in the treatment of pain in neurological and neuromuscular component.
History of allergy to cobalamin known vitamin B1 intolerance.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
2 tablets 2 or 3 times a day, swallowed whole at the beginning or in the middle of the meal.
The duration of treatment varies according to the condition in question from a few days to several weeks.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-874