Cyproheptadine hydrochloride 4 mg ..............................
Symptomatic treatment of various allergic manifestations:
Rhinitis, conjunctivitis, urticaria.
- Hypersensitivity to antihistamines,
- Risk of urinary retention associated with urétroprostatiques disorders
- History of agranulocytosis,
- Children under 6 years
Relatives: Pregnant or nursing women.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
If persistent or worsening symptoms (respiratory distress, edema, skin lesions ...) and signs associated with viral infection, what to do to be re-evaluated.
All patients should be informed that the onset of fever, sore throat or other infection imposes immediately notify the physician immediately and monitor blood counts.
Cyproheptadine should be used with caution:
- In elderly patients with:
● greater sensitivity to postural hypotension, vertigo and sedation,
● chronic constipation,
● possible prostatic hypertrophy,
- In severe renal failure, because of the risk of accumulation.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages and drugs containing alcohol during treatment is strongly discouraged.
Attention is drawn, particularly among drivers and machine operators on the risk of drowsiness, especially early in treatment.
May cause: - autonomic effects,
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For adults and children over 6 years.
Adult: 1 up to 5 tablets per day
In general, 3 tablets to be distributed throughout the day
Children over 6 years: 2-3 tablets per day.
The catch will be spaced about 8 hours.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-870