Drug for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
Diphenyl Dicarboxylate 25 mg
Recommended in the treatment:
- Hepatitis virus to chronic,
- Hepatitis caused by drugs with the continuing rise of SGPT,
- Steatorrhea liver (caused by alcohol or drugs)
- Cirrhosis of the liver,
- Fatigue that liver function declines,
- Elevation of SGPT. SGOT due to surgery and chemotherapy.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Used on medical prescription
- Carefully read the instructions before use.
As prescribed by your doctor.
- Adult: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day after meals
- Children: 2-6 years: ½ tablet 3 times / day after meals
- 6-12 years: 1 tablet.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-474