- Pantoprazole ................................................ ............ 40 mg
- In combination with an antibiotic combination therapy, eradication of Helicobacter pylori in cases of peptic ulcer disease (after endoscopic evidence of injury and infection)
- Duodenal ulceration,
- Active gastric ulcer,
- Esophagitis gastroesophageal reflux.
Pantoprazole known and / or hypersensitivity of the other ingredients.
Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- In gastric ulcer cases it is advisable to check the benignity of the lesion before treatment.
- In case of active gastric ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori infection: a complementary treatment with pantoprazole 40 mg per day should be prescribed for 3-7 weeks.
- In case of duodenal ulcer associated with helicobacter pylori infection, if it is complicated or duodenal ulcer, in patients with persistent symptoms after Helicobacter pylori eradication therapy and in patients at risk: additional treatment with pantoprazole 40 mg per day should be prescribed for 3 weeks.
- Hepatic impairment in cirrhotic patients, the elimination half-life extends up to 7-9 hours, it is advisable to administer one tablet every two days.
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole. There is no interaction with antacids administered concomitantly.
- Headache, dizziness, gastrointestinal disorders;
- Some cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as urticaria, pruritus, fever with rash and edema Quinke.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
● Eradication of Helicobacter pylori in cases of peptic ulcer disease:
Are recommended to the following schedules:
- Let 1 tablet of pantoprazole 40mg morning and evening combined with clarithromycin 500 morning and evening and amoxicillin 000mg 1 morning and evening for 7 days;
- Let 1 tablet of pantoprazole 40mg morning and evening combined with clarithromycin 500mg morning and evening and metronidazole or tinidazole 500mg morning and evening for 7 days;
- Or, as an alternative to previous schemes, one pantoprazole tablet 40mg morning and evening associated with amoxicillin 1000mg morning and night and metronidazole or tinidazole 500mg morning and night, for 7 days.
● evolutionary Duodenal Ulcer:
1 tablet daily for 4 weeks.
● gastric ulceration:
1 tablet daily for 4-8 weeks.
● esophagitis gastroesophageal reflux:
1 tablet daily for 4 weeks with a possible second period of 4 weeks at the same dose based on endoscopic findings.
The tablets are chewed or crushed, but swallowed whole with a little water.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-518