Ofloxacin is an antibiotic of the quinolone
Ofloxacin 200 mg
This drug is recommended in the treatment of certain urinary tract infections, prostate, gynecological, bone and joint, lung and ear, nose and throat (ENT).
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or drugs of the quinolone family.
- History of tendinitis with a drug from the same family (fluoroquinolone).
- Children up to the end of the growing season.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation during treatment because of the risk of photosensitivity.
- Gastric Dressings: OFLOCINE take two hours before or after these dressings.
- It is important to tell your doctor if a history of seizures or myasthenia gravis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
As prescribed by your doctor.
The usual dose is 400mg per day or 1 tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening. In some bronchial infections, the dosage is 400mg per day in a single dose or two tablets at once.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 05L-179