Piracetam (DCI) 800 mg
- Adjunctive therapy in symptomatic referred chronic pathological cognitive and neurosensory deficit in the elderly, to the exclusion of Alzheimer's and other dementias.
- Offered in the aftermath of ischemic stroke (all forms).
- Symptomatic Improvement dizziness.
- Myoclonus of cortical origin
- Children over 30kg (approximately 9 years).
- Adjunctive treatment of dyslexia.
- Hypersensitivity to piracetam.
- Severe renal impairment.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
In patients with mild to moderate renal impairment, doses will be reduced and / or spaced if creatinine clearance less than 60 ml / min.
It is for prescribers to attract the attention of drivers véhécules and users of machines on the risks associated with dizziness when piracetam is prescribed in this indication.
- Restlessness, agitation, restlessness, sleep disorders.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pains.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Chronic disease and cognitive deficit in the elderly and neurosensory vertigo: 2.4 g / day
- Suites of ischemic stroke: 3 g / day.
Myoclonus: treatment should be initiated at a dose of 6 to 8 g per day depending on the condition of patients. Dose escalation in increments of 3 g every 3 days may be imposed, up to obtaining clinical benefit and depending on tolerance. Do not exceed the dose of 24g per day.
Dyslexia: 50 mg / kg / day in 3 divided doses.
In children, the oral drops, solution is best suited.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-523