Diclofenac (DCI) 50 mg sodium
They stem from the anti-inflammatory activity of diclofenac.
NEUROFEN 50mg tablets:
They are limited in adults:
- Long-term symptomatic treatment:
- Chronic inflammatory joint diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis (or related syndromes, such as syndromes Liessinger-Reiter and psoriatic arthritis);
- Some painful and debilitating arthritis.
- Symptomatic treatment of short-term acute attacks of rheumatism such as abarticular scapulohumérales periarthritis, tendinitis, bursitis ..., microcrystalline arthritis, osteoarthritis, back pain, severe radicular pain.
- Essential dysmenorrhoea.
- Peptic ulcer disease.
- Hypersensitivity to diclofenac.
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Severe renal impairment.
- Diclofenac is also cons-indicated in subjects with asthma, urticaria or allergic rhinitis are favored by the administration of aspirin or other drugs that inhibit prostaglandin synthetase.
- Children under 15 years.
- Women in the last trimester of pregnancy or nursing.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Diclofenac should be used with caution in diseases of an infectious nature or having a well-controlled infectious same risk; indeed:
• diclofenac could be expected to reduce natural defenses of the body against infection;
• diclofenac might be able to mask the usual signs and symptoms of infection.
- Diclofenac should be administered with caution and under special surveillance in patients with digestive history, history of hematological disturbances or clotting disorders.
- During prolonged treatment, it is recommended to monitor blood counts, liver and renal functions.
- Prevent patients of the possible occurrence of slight dizziness or other central nervous system (véhécules drivers and machine operators).
- Effect gastrointestinal.
- Hypersensitivity Reactions:
- Effect on the central nervous system.
- Skin reactions.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Processing of attack, in acute cases or when intense effect is desired: 150 mg / day in 3 divided doses.
- For maintenance therapy: a dose of 75mg or 100mg per day will be required, in 2 doses.
- Dysmenorrhoea: 100 mg / day in 2 doses.
The tablets should be swallowed whole without crushing with a glass of water.
In an acute crisis, it is advised to take the tablets before meals.
Registration no.: 07L-373