Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- Allergic reactions:
• contact, seasonal,
• medicines, insect bites, foods,
- Dry cough of allergic origin
• Do not use in children under 2 years
• Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
• If drowsiness, administer the night.
• Risk of increased sedation when combined with alcohol and other drugs acting on the central nervous system: diazepam (Valium), phenobarbital (Gardenal) and chlorpromazine (Thorazine).
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Children: over 2 years: 1 to 4 mg / day in 2 divided to 3 doses
- Adult: 8 to 12 mg / day in 2 divided to 3 doses.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-872