Ibuprofen (INN) 400 mg
Symptomatic treatment of painful conditions of mild to moderate and / or feverish conditions.
- From the sixth month of pregnancy and lactation
- A history of allergy or asthma triggered by taking ibuprofen or substances of close business, as with other NSAIDs, aspirin.
- History of allergy to other constituents of the tablet.
- Peptic ulcer disease.
- Severe hepatocellular.
- Severe renal impairment.
- Severe heart failure uncontrolled.
- With other NSAIDs, oral anticoagulants, lithium, methotrexate, diuretics, beta blockers and heparin.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers.
- In patients with digestive history (peptic duodenal, hiatal hernia, gastrointestinal bleeding)
- In case of eye disorders, occurring during treatment, a complete eye examination should be performed.
- During prolonged treatment, it is recommended to monitor blood counts, liver and renal functions.
- Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, dyspepsia, trouble transit occult bleeding or not; they are even more common than the dose used is high and prolonged treatment.
- Some hypersensitivity reactions:
● Skin: hives, rash, itching, swelling, worsening of chronic urticaria.
● Respiratory: asthma attack
● General: angioedema, anaphylactic shock
- Effects on the central nervous system: dizziness, headache.
- The attention of drivers véhécules or operating machinery should be drawn to the possibility of dizziness and blurred vision.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For adults only (over 15 years)
1 tablet 400mg per dose, repeat if necessary, not to exceed 3 tablets 400mg per day, or 1.200mg per day.
Swallow the tablet without chewing, with a glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-876