Ibuprofen 200 mg
Paracetamol 500 mg
Treatment of pain of mild to moderate cases: dysmenorrhea, migraine, post-operative osteoarthritis and sprain.
- Peptic ulcer, cardiovascular disease,
- Anticoagulants (coumarin)
- Hypersensitivity to aspirin and other NSAIDs
- Pregnancy and lactation
- The tablet is taken against-indicated in children under 12 years.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- In the elderly
- Patients who possess: asthma, bleeding disorder, stomach ulcer, liver and renal insufficiencies
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, vomiting and diarrhea,
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness and depression,
- Haematological reactions,
- Blurred vision
• Adults and children over 12 years:
1-2 tablets every 4 hours. The daily dosage should not exceed 6 tablets.
Store below 30 degree C.
Registration no.: CAM 08L-566