Tinidazole 500 mg ..............................................
● They proceed from the antiparasitic and antibacterial activity.
● They are limited in adults with infections caused by susceptible microorganisms defined as:
- Urogenital trichomoniasis,
- Nonspecific vaginitis,
- Preventive treatment of anaerobic infections sensitive during surgery with a high risk of developing type of infection.
NB: in the treatment of trichomonas infections and nonspecific vaginitis, it is necessary to simultaneously address the partner. They are limited in children for the treatment of giardiasis.
Hypersensitivity to imidazoles
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Since the imidazole derivatives group could, in high doses, cause some neurological disorders, constipation.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages and drugs containing alcohol during treatment.
- In patients with blood dyscrasias, or abnormalities in the blood.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, anorexia, diarrhea, altered taste, coated tongue;
- Hypersensitivity reactions with rash, pruritus, urticaria.
- Headache, fatigue, dizziness.
Attract the attention of drivers véhécules and machine users on the risk of dizziness.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Trichomoniasis, giardiasis, nonspecific vaginitis: 2g in a single dose.
- Amoebiasis: 1.5g per day in a single dose for 4-5 days.
- Prevention of postoperative infections anaerobic germ 2g in a single dose 4-8 hours before surgery.
- Giardiasis: 50 to 70 mg / kg in a single dose without exceeding 2g.
The drug should be done preferably without food.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-883