Erythromycin 500mg ............................................
Infections caused by bacteria susceptible to erythromycin, including
in the demonstrations:
- Genital, particularly prostate.
- Allergy to erythromycin
- Combination with ergotamine and dihydroergotamine.
- If concomitant with some antiallergic drugs.
Inform the treating doctor if:
- Liver failure, kidney failure.
- Taken with other medicines.
- Digestive Events: Stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Allergic Skin Lesions.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
As prescribed by your doctor.
* Adults and adolescents:
- Usually 1 tablet morning and night (1g per day)
- Possibly in severe cases, add 1 tablet at noon (or 1.5 g per day).
* Children from 12 years
- 1 tablet morning and evening, or 1 g per day.
Erythro-MS 500 should be administered without food, preferably 45 minutes before. Absorb the tablets with half a glass of water.
Most indications require treatment 5-10 days.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-596