Dicloxacillin (INN) sodium expressed as Dicloxacillin 500 mg
- Infections due to susceptible organisms and specifically penicillin-resistant staphylococci.
- Infections of the ENT, rhinitis, nasopharyngitis, ear infections, sinusitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis.
- Infections of the skin and bones.
- Infections odonto- Dental.
• Proven to penicillin and cephalosporin allergy
• Women who are breastfeeding
- Generally it should not be associated with the DICLOX
other drugs because of possible interaction: minoglysides,
ACE inhibitors, diuretics, potassium or potassium additional
containing in drugs, anticoagulants, NSAIDs, contraceptives
oral, methotrexate and probenecid.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Hypersensitivity reactions (anaphylaxis) severe and sometimes fatal have been reported in patients treated with penicillin.
The administration of penicillin thus requires discovery.
- Allergic manifestations urticaria, angioedema, respiratory discomfort, anaphylactic shock;
- Rarely, there may be diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Patients weighing less than 40 kg: 25 mg / kg / day.
- Patients weighing more than 40 kg: 500 mg, 2 times a day at least.
These doses are divided into 2, 3 or 4 are to be taken preferably half an hour before meals.
In renal failure, even severe, it is possible to use dicloxacillin without changing the dosage.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-516