Paracetamol 500 mg
Diclofenac 50 mg
- Paracetamol is recommended for the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate and / or febrile states pain.
- Diclofenac is indicated for:
+ Symptomatic long-term treatment :
• chronic inflammatory arthritis , including rheumatoid arthritis , ankylosing spondylitis (or related syndromes , such as
syndromes Liessinger Reiter and psoriatic rheumatism ) ;
• some sorrowful and disabling arthritis
+ Symptomatic treatment of short-term acute attacks of rheumatism such as abarticular scapulohumérales periarthritis , tendinitis
, bursitis, ... , microcrystalline arthritis , osteoarthritis , back pain, severe radicular pain .
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol and diclofenac .
- Insufficient hepatic impairment .
- Severe renal Insufficient ,
- Active peptic ulcer disease ,
- In patients in whom asthma , urticaria or allergic rhinitis are favored by administration of acetylsalicylic acid or other drugs that
inhibit prostaglandin synthetase .
- Children under 15 years
- Women in the last trimester of pregnancy or nursing .
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Paracetamol for :
- To avoid the risk of overdose, verify the absence of paracetamol in the composition of other drugs.
For Diclofenac :
- Diclofenac could be expected to reduce the body 's natural defenses against infection ;
- Diclofenac might be able to mask the usual signs and symptoms of infection.
- Diclofenac should be administered with caution and under special surveillance in patients with digestive history , history of blood
disorders or bleeding disorders .
- During prolonged treatment , it is recommended to monitor blood counts , liver and renal functions .
- Prevent patients from the possible occurrence of slight dizziness or other central nervous system ( véhécules drivers and machine
operators ) .
- Effect gastrointestinal .
- Hypersensitivity Reactions:
- Respiratory .
- Effect on the central nervous system.
- Skin reactions .
1 tablet , 3 times daily after meals.
Store at a temperature below 30 ° C.
Registration no.: CAM 07L-396