- Ibuprofen (INN) 400 mg
- Dextropropoxyphene hydrochloride 30 mg
Symptomatic treatment of painful conditions of mild to moderate and / or febrile states .
- Hypersensitivity to opiates
- Hypersensitivity to any component
- Children under 15 years
- From the 6th month of pregnancy and lactation
- History of allergy or asthma triggered by taking Ibuprofen or substances near activity such as other NSAIDs, aspirin.
- Active peptic ulcer disease .
- Severe hepatocellular .
- Severe renal impairment .
- Severe uncontrolled heart .
- With other NSAIDs , oral anticoagulants , Lithium, Methotrexate , diuretics , beta blockers and heparin .
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
● Risk of dependence :
The risk of psychological dependence essentially appears only for higher than recommended and for long-term treatment regimens.
● Patient with suicidal tendencies :
Related to the presence of Dextropropoxyfene : its use should be avoided in patients with suicidal tendencies ,
● Concomitant treatments :
Related to the presence of dextropropoxyphene : its use should be avoided in patients treated with tranquilizers , antidepressants
or depressants of the central nervous system.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage: Related to the presence of dextropropoxyphene : It is recommended not to exceed the
recommended dose .
● Do not drink alcohol during treatment : Related to the presence of dextropoxyphène : It is recommended to avoid alcohol intake .
- Related to the presence of ibuprofen : must be used with caution in :
- Gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers
- In patients with a history of digestive ( peptic ulcer , hiatal hernia, gastrointestinal bleeding )
- In case of eye disorders , occurring during treatment , a complete eye examination should be performed.
- During prolonged treatment , it is recommended to monitor blood counts , liver and renal function.
- Gastrointestinal : nausea, vomiting, stomach ache , dyspepsia , transit disorder , occult bleeding or not, constipation , abdominal
- Some hypersensitivity reactions :
● Skin : rash , rash , pruritus , edema, aggravation of chronic urticaria.
● Respiratory : asthma
- Effects on the central nervous system : dizziness , headache.
Prevent drivers véhécules and users of machines possible occurrence of drowsiness and dizziness .
For adults (over 15 years)
1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary , not to exceed 3 tablets per day.
Swallow the tablet with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Store at a temperature below 30 ° C.
Registration no.: CAM 09L-606