Serrapeptase 10 mg
- Adjunctive treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion in diseases: Bronchitis Bronchial asthma and concomitant treatment with anti-TB agents in pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Adjunctive disorders sputum secretion following treatment with anesthesia
- Adjunctive treatment of post-traumatic and post-operative edema.
- To eliminate concomitant inflammatory edema and swelling in the following diseases Treatment:
• ENT Sinusitis
• Gynecologic milk engorgement
• Urological cystitis, epididymitis
• Dental and Oral Surgery Pericoronitis difficult teeth, alveolar abscess.
- Hypersensitivity to the components (including the serrapeptase).
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS GARD
If an allergic reaction, the treatment should be withdrawn immediately and permanently.
If fat and purulent sputum in case of fever or in chronic disease of the bronchi and lungs, should be reassessed therapeutic management.
The association of bronchial mucomodificateurs with cough and / or substances drying secretions (atropine) is irrational.
Allergic reactions, including urticaria and angioedema.
Cutaneous type of erythematous rash events érythématopultacées allergic or not.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1 tablet 3 times daily.
Swallow the tablets without chewing with a glass of water.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-477