- Amoxicillin is an antibacterial antibiotic beta lactam aminopenicillin group.
- Cloxacillin is an antibacterial antibiotic penicillins, narrow-spectrum.
- Amoxicillin 250 mg
- Cloxacillin 250 mg
Recommended in the treatment of infections:
- Atypical Pneumonia primitive
- Genito-urinary, skin and soft tissue,
- ENT due to germs and G + G.
- Hypersensitivity to penicillin.
- Discouraged Association: Oral contraceptives, chloramphenicol, tetracycline, sulfonamides and Acetylsalicylic Acid.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Cloxamox should be used with caution in patients with hepatic impairment and / or kidney.
May cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, hives, skin rash and anemia.
1 capsule every 8 hours.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-869