Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic antibiotic belonging to the fluoroquinolone family.
Ciprofloxacin (INN) hydrochloride monohydrate 500mg expressed in base ......................
They are limited in adults:
- In the treatment of gonococcal urethritis in men,
- With complicated lower urinary tract infections and high (including prostatitis) or not
- To intestinal infections
- The relay processing of bone and joint infections,
- The treatment of ENT infections following:
* Sinusitis Chronicles
* Spurts on chronic ear infection (whatever their nature) and of course cavities
* Preoperative Preparations ostéitiques chronic otitis or cholesteatoma,
* Treatment of malignant external otitis relay.
- Hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or a product of the quinolone.
- In children until the end of the growing season.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV radiation during treatment because of the risk of photosensitivity.
- Ciprofloxacin should be used with caution in patients with a history of seizures.
- Association with gastric dressings, iron, theophylline and warfarin.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For adults only.
Ciproflox 500 tablets should be absorbed in 2 divided doses, morning and evening during meals reference.
- Usually 500 mg 2 times / day can be brought to 750 mg 2 times / day depending on the severity, particularly in cases of lung and bone as the rental and causative organism (staphylococcus, pseudomonas) in:
- Lower urinary tract infections complicated, complicated high or not, prostatitis,
- Intestinal infections, 250mg single dose in gonococcal urethritis.
- Sinusitis and chronic otitis: 1g / d may be increased to 1.5 g / day in severe forms of chronic otitis
- Malignant otitis external: 1.5 g / d usually relay intravenously, the minimum processing time is 1 to 2 months.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 07L-399