Chloramphenicol (INN) .................................... 250 mg
- Typhoid fever
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic antibiotic belonging to the fluoroquinolone family.
Ciprofloxacin (INN) .......................................... 250mg
They are limited in adults:
- In the treatment of gonococcal urethritis in men,
- With complicated lower urinary tract infections and high (including prostatitis) or not
- To intestinal infections
- The relay processing of bone and joint infections,
- The treatment of ENT infections following:
* Sinusitis Chronicles
* Spurts on chronic ear infection (whatever their nature) and of course cavities
* Preoperative Preparations ostéitiques chronic otitis or cholesteatoma,
* Treatment of malignant external otitis relay.
- Severe infections Gram bacilli and staphylococci sensitive in their renal and urogenital locations, including prostate, pelvic, gynecological, intestinal, hepatobiliary, musculoskeletal, skin, respiratory and ENT.
- Hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or a product of the quinolone.
- Children under 6 years of age because of the dosage form.
- In children until the end of the growing season.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV radiation during treatment because of the risk of photosensitivity.
- Ciprofloxacin should be used with caution in patients with a history of seizures.
- Association with gastric dressings, iron, theophylline and warfarin.
Adults with normal renal function:
• gonococcal urethritis: 250mg single dose.
• lower uncomplicated urinary tract infections: 250 mg 2 times / day.
• low and high urinary infections, complicated or not including prostate, bone and joint infections in relay processing the injectable; intestinal infections; bronchial fistulae defined as the therapeutic indications; sinusitis and chronic otitis; malic external otitis (the minimum processing time is 1 to 2 months); severe infections Gram bacilli and staphylococci sensitive in their renal and urogenital locations, including prostate, pelvic, gynecological, intestinal, hepatobiliary, musculoskeletal, skin, ENT and Respiratory: 500mg to 750mg 2 times / day.
Renal impairment: The daily dose should be reduced by half by observing a 24-hour interval between two administrations.
Severe liver impairment with ascites: The daily dose should be reduced by half by observing a 24-hour interval between two administrations.
In exceptional cases the treatment of cystic fibrosis in children, the dosage regimen is as follows: 20 mg / kg 2 times / day (1 500 mg / day maximum) orally immediately or Relay IV. The duration of treatment should not exceed 14 days. In exceptional cases of severe infections in children without cystic fibrosis treatment regimen is as follows: 10 to 15 mg / kg 2 times daily (one 500 mg / day at maximum) orally immediately or relay IV.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-556