The Triamcinolone is a corticosteroid synthesis. It is used principally for its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect.
Presentation: Blister 10Comprimés, Dance 10Blisters.
- Triamcinolone 4mg
- In pulmonology (asthma), rheumatology (rheumatoid arthritis), allergy, dermatology;
- Allergic rhinitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis.
All the fungal infection status is not controlled by a specific treatment, some viruses including herpes and evolving zoster ocular manifestation, peptic ulcer, psychotic conditions, acute viral hepatitis, insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Interactions: Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, ephedrine and rifampin.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Tuberculosis, it is recommended to apply a antibacillary treatment during times of prolonged corticosteroid therapy.
- Ulcer, steroid therapy is not recommended. If it is deemed necessary, it is necessary to add an anti-ulcer treatment.
Use corticosteroids with caution in essential ulcerative colitis (risk of perforation), recent intestinal anastomoses, kidney failure high blood pressure, osteoporosis, myasthenia gravis.
Hydro electrolyte disorders:
Hypokalemia, hypertension, congestive heart failure.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: muscle atrophy preceded by muscle weakness, osteoporosis.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: peptic ulcers, ulceration of the small bowel, perforation and gastrointestinal bleeding; acute pancreatitis, especially in children.
- Skin problems: acne, purpura, bruising, delayed healing.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As prescribed by your doctor
- In pulmonology (asthma), rheumatology (rheumatoid arthritis), allergy, dermatology 2-4 tablets a day.
- Hay fever, seasonal allergic rhinitis: 4-12 tablets per day.
Store at a temperature below 30oC.
Registration no.: 09L-597