- Blister of 10 tablets
- Box of 04 Blisters
- Betamethasone 0.25 mg
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2.00 mg
It is indicated in adults and children over 6 years in the symptomatic treatment:
- Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis after failure of an antihistamine alone or with topical steroids,
- Of acute urticaria.
- Children under 6 years
- Known allergy to components of the product including corticosteroids and antihistamines,
- Infections some viral diseases in evolution (viral hepatitis, herpes, chickenpox, shingles)
- Some untreated mental illness,
- Difficulty urinating prostate or otherwise,
- Some forms of glaucoma (increase of the pressure inside the eye)
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Including drugs that may give some heart rhythm disturbances astemizole, bepridil, erythromycin intravenously, halofantrine, pentamidine, sparfloxacin, sultopride, terfenadine, vincamine.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Tell your doctor if a recent vaccination, if peptic ulcer, colon disease, recent surgery in the intestine, diabetes, hypertension, infection (including history of TB) renal hepatic failure, inadequate, osteoporosis, and myasthenia gravis (muscle disease with muscle fatigue).
Taking this medicine needs MEDICAL ADVICE, in the elderly:
- Prone to constipation, suffer from dizziness or drowsiness,
- Presenting prostate disorders. Abstain from alcohol or medication containing alcohol while taking this treatment.
DRIVERS AND MACHINES:
Attention is drawn, particularly among fleet drivers and machine operators, on the possibilities of drowsiness.
@ Allergic reactions:
- Kind of rash (erythema, eczema, purpura, urticaria);
- Angioedema (hives with sudden swelling of the face and throat that may cause difficulty breathing); anaphylactic shock.
- Significant drop in white blood which can result in bleeding from the nose or gums cells.
- Drowsiness, decreased alertness, more pronounced early in treatment.
- Dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary retention, constipation, palpitations, changes in blood pressure.
- Impaired memory or concentration, dizziness (more common in the elderly).
- Confusion, hallucinations.
- Bone fragility.
- Risk of insufficient secretion of the adrenal gland.
- Trouble growth in children.
- Trouble rules.
- Weakness of the muscles.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- According to medical prescription.
- RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS.
- It is very important to regularly monitor the treatment and not to change it without consulting your doctor.
1 tablet morning and evening
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 09L-821