Bromhure N-butylhyoscine 10 mg
- Symptomatic treatment of acute painful events related to functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract.
- Symptomatic treatment of acute painful events in gynecology, urology, obstetrics, radiology.
- Hypersensitivity to any component
- Risk of glaucoma angle closure.
- Risk of urinary retention associated with urétroprostatiques disorders.
- Pregnant women and nursing mother.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Use with caution in patients with:
- Prostatic hypertrophy;
- Renal failure and / or liver
- Coronary insufficiency, cardiac arrhythmias, hyperthyroidism;
- Chronic bronchitis due to the increase in the viscosity of bronchial secretions;
Paralytic ileus, intestinal atony in the elderly, toxic megacolon.
Prevent drivers and machine operators of the risk of blurred vision.
- Dry mouth
- Thickening of bronchial secretions
- Decrease in tear secretion.
- Disorders of accommodation.
- Tachycardia, palpitations
- Urinary retention
- Confusion in the elderly.
- Treatment Level: 2 or 1 tablets, twice or three times daily
Child: ¼ to 1/3 of the recommended adult doses.
Store at a temperature below 30.degree.
Registration no.: 08L-545