• Triprolidine Hydrochloride 2.5 mg
• 30 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
• Paracetamol 500 mg
Symptomatic treatment , short-term nasal congestion ( stuffy feeling ) and runny nose, headache and / or fever , during a cold or
flu-like symptoms in adults and children over 12 years.
• History of allergy to any component ;
• Infants less than 6 months;
• Children under 6 years ;
• glaucoma , hepatocellular insufficiency and history of allergy to paracetamol ;
• severe coronary insufficiency ;
• Severe hypertension .
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Use with caution in sports , coronary hypertension , hyperthyroidism , diabetes , elderly, in psychosis , renal failure or severe
• To avoid while taking the absorption of alcohol or sedatives (barbiturates in particular).
• In some patients , Active may cause slight drowsiness or light and machine users is drawn on this point.
As prescribed by your doctor.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet 3 times per 24 hours.
Children 6 to 12 years: ½ tablet 3 times per 24 hours.
Store below 30 degree C
Registration no.: CAM 05L-185